Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Sammi says about herself

People tend to misjudge me as a sophisticated snob person. I’m actually the opposite one. Some says I have a suplada-look that’s pretty daunting. I’m not really suplada so it’s reasonable to draw closer to me. Don’t annoy me coz I can be your worst enemy. I’m pretty much reserved and quiet but I know how to handle fun and I can surely rock life without regrets, I’m an extrovert-intuitive- thinker and perceiver. I’m a fragile person inside and indestructible out! I’m very unpredictable and moody. I love my family, of course God and also I love my friends. They are my second family and I would never ever trade them for anything. I love to cheer up people, not to fool them around. I can keep them as long as they want. I’m very loyal, friendly, but I can be stubborn in some ways maybe because, I’m a consistent person sometimes hihi. But I’m also open minded. I socialize with almost everybody. I always had fights with my emotional side because I’m so sensitive and I easily cry. I’m a dreamer. I like schooling and I make it a priority, (HUH? really??) I’m usually interested in people, how they react to certain things the way they eat, was that normal? Well, who cares about normality? I’m an average-everyday-sane-psycho-super-goddess”. Pizza fries ice cream and chocolates are my best friends. hihi I could eat them everyday! I love views and spots… I love beach and everything about it. It makes me feel rela and romantic. I love parties… really good (not to mention smoking!) I love to shop… I’m so vain… Totally vain. I’m crazy too! I’m too fast for the shot of the camera. Catch me taking pictures when I’m bored! I love to try new things as young as I am. I often talk to myself whenever I feel liking it, when I reminded a funny experience, I’d laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment