Friday, January 1, 2010

Sam's mother, Tita Theresa on PEX

Originally Posted by Tita Theresa
Hello samistas . This may all surprise you. I am the mommy of Sam. I apologize for just coming out now as am not a techie person so was not aware of this thread. I was informed by someone who assisted me in registering so I can communicate with all of you.

First, allow me to express my sincere appreciation for your love for my pampered pumpkin. that is what I call her. I sometimes call her honey, baby and champ.

Second , you have been out there campaigning to save her . thank you thank you so much. Rest assured that we, her family, friends and relatives are also doing the same. But whatever happens let us share Sam's attitude. it is a game and if she ever gets evicted this saturday, let us just welcome her back in our arms. I will be one "very happy mother" indeed.

Third, let me address the issue of her alleged "none audition". When Sam says she did not audition , she may have been referring to the fact that she did not fall in line to be auditioned. She was invited to audition. the process after the invitation was a long process of interviews , vtrs , tests. I should know, I was with her throughout the long process. In fact I did not want her to audition at all but as always my support was/is with her. The process was tedious in fact. Up until the last minute none of us knew if she passed the interviews and tests.

Fourth, on the matter of her being too quiet. That is her. quiet until she feels comfortable with the group. However, once comfortable, another facet of her personality emerges. that is what we are seeing now on TV, to the point of being called "maldita" by another housemate. To us "maldita" means pleasantly naughty , not malicious.

so for you who love her and appreciate her poise, class, elegance, beauty , etc etc, you appreciate them and admire them because the seed of what you admire in her is in you and that is why you recognize it. And of course , vice versa. If others see her other that what she is, then their view of her is a reflection of who and what they are.

Again, thank you thank you my dear samistas. I may not be able to post again as our techie guy will not be around to help me get back to this site.

Allow me to let you in a secret. I am sam's number one fan ! I so love her. I miss her so much. This is one instance of a parent giving space to her child, stepping back , even if it hurts but at the same time celebrating with her.

So BBS Sam all the way. Love you all already

from pex

No comments:

Post a Comment