Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tita Theresa's message after the eviction night

Hello Samistas , Tita Theresa Again here.

Thank you for being there last night. You all were a blessing.

I stayed with Sam up to 3:30 this morning and started telling her about what happened while she was inside PBB. She was so happy konwing she could finally go back to the comforts of home and all things familiar and dear to her.

Rest assured that she was so ready to go home. She told me that she was ready to take Jason's or Johan's place should any of the two have been chosen to go. She was willing to volunteer to go out for any of them knowing both need the prize money more than she does. Lucky she did not have to do that.

Samistas as we all said , only the best will happen and I guess her going home now is timely under our Lord's divine plan.

She will be at the BUZZ later and at uber and uplate tomorrow.

Can one of the officers Private Message me for a contact number / cell number I can call in case this thread closes? so I can continue to communicate with you.

Again maraming maraming salamat sa inyong lahat. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment